Pico de gallo recipe.
Salting and draining the tomatoes guarantees better flavor and texture in this take on the classic Mexican condiment.
Pico de gallo recipe
- 4 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- small bunch coriander, chopped
- 1/2 lime, zested and juiced
- Get the fresh taste of Mexico straight to your plate with this vibrant pico de gallo. Bursting full of crisp ingredients with tomatoes, onions, coriander and lime. The versatility of this Mexican salsa is limitless! Serve alongside your favourite Mexican meal or with some tortilla chips for dipping.
- Put the tomatoes, onion and coriander into a small bowl. Stir through a pinch of salt and the lime zest. Add the lime juice to taste. Serve alongside your favourite Mexican meal or with some tortilla chips for dipping.