- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 4 people
- February 5, 2016
Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole.
This easy Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole is made with crescent rolls, sausage, eggs and cheese, layered together.
Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole
- 1 lb Pork sausage
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Crescent rolls
- 1 8 oz package Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 c Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 c Heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat.
- Once the sausage is cooked through drain grease from sausage and put it back in the skillet with cream cheese. Continue to cook until cream cheese and sausage are combined.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press the seams together to make one sheet of dough, and place crescent rolls in the bottom of a 9?13 casserole dish.
- Spread the sausage mixture over the crescent rolls.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the sausage.
- Sprinkle the eggs and sausage with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until eggs are set (when you shake the dish the eggs don’t jiggle) and crust is golden brown.
- Note: If the edges of your crescent rolls start to get too brown as you are waiting for it to cook cover them with aluminum foil.