- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 355 mins
- 12 people
- May 26, 2016
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake.
Breakfast meets dessert in this over-the-top recipe! We love the flavor of ® caramel rolls in it, but feel free to substitute cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing, if desired.Print
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake
- 1 can (17.5 oz) caramel rolls
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- Sliced fresh strawberries, if desired
- Heat oven to 325°F. Spray 9-inch dark, nonstick springform pan with cooking spray; line bottom of pan with cooking parchment paper.
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; cut each roll in half horizontally to form 10 thin rolls. Press rolls in bottom of pan to form an even layer and completely cover pan bottom. Spread caramel topping on rolls to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, whipping cream, vanilla and cinnamon with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour mixture over rolls.
- Bake 35 to 38 minutes or until edges are set but center still jiggles slightly when pan is moved. Cool on cooling rack 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Cut into slices; serve with strawberries.