- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 90 mins
- 24 people
- February 11, 2016
Heart Brownie Cupcakes.
Wow! Brownie mix baked in muffin cups and sprinkled with powdered sugar. You can do it!
Heart Brownie Cupcakes
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box (for fudge or cakelike brownies)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups. Make brownie batter as directed. Fill each baking cup with about 2 level measuring tablespoonfuls of batter.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Do not overbake. Cool in pan 20 minutes. Carefully remove paper baking cups from muffins; cool upside down about 15 minutes or until completely cool.
- Cut small heart out of paper. Place on bottom of cupcake. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Carefully remove heart. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.