- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 2 people
- May 17, 2016
Pineapple-Glazed Chicken Breasts.
Fresh pineapple slices and rosemary perk up grilled chicken breasts.Print
Pineapple-Glazed Chicken Breasts
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons frozen (thawed) pineapple juice concentrate
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 oz each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 slices (1/2 inch thick) fresh pineapple, rind removed
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, mix mustard and juice concentrate; reserve 2 tablespoons. Into remaining mixture, stir garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper; set aside.
- When grill is heated, rub chicken breast halves with oil. Place chicken on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill over medium coals; cover grill. Cook 5 minutes.
- Add pineapple to grill; brush with rosemary mixture. Turn chicken; brush with rosemary mixture. Cover grill; cook 6 to 8 minutes longer, brushing chicken occasionally with rosemary mixture and turning chicken and pineapple once, until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear. Discard any remaining rosemary mixture.
- Place chicken on serving plates. Spoon reserved 2 tablespoons mustard mixture over chicken. Halve or quarter pineapple slices; serve with chicken.