- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 10 people
- March 28, 2016
Recipe cake pancake with curd cream.
Offer a tasty and simple recipe for pancakes with cottage cheese. Pancake cake with tender, delicious curd cream will surprise and delight ones guests. Preparing it easily and quickly. Proceed?Print
Recipe cake pancake with curd cream
- 6 eggs
- 1 liter of milk
- 2 cups flour
- pinch of salt
- 3–4 tablespoons sugar
- 100 g of sugar
- 400 g of cottage cheese
- 50 g butter
- 2 yolks
- the vanilla on the tip of a knife
- Vzbey eggs with the flour, gradually pouring in the milk.
- Add salt, sugar.
- The dough should be liquid, homogeneous, without lumps.
- Bake pancakes, preferably thicker, as in this case, the pancakes serve as cakes.
- Prepare the cream. Cottage cheese wipe through a sieve, mix with sugar, yolks and vanilla.
- Add soft butter, mix thoroughly.
- Put on low heat, stirring constantly, bring to a boil. Boil 2-3 minutes until thickened.
- Each pancake miss it thin cream, and the top can also jam or jam.
- Put in a cool place for 2-3 hours.
- Enjoy your tea!