- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 4 people
- March 30, 2016
Spanish tortilla recipe.
Popular in Spain a thick omelette with potatoes and onions. Tasty, nutritious and budget dish.
Spanish tortilla recipe
- 3-4 potatoes
- 2-3 onions
- 6 eggs
- vegetable oil for frying
- Peel the potato and cut thin slices. Preheat the pan on medium heat, add a little vegetable oil, put the prepared potatoes.
- Fry with regular stirring on low heat under a lid for 10-15 minutes. Potatoes during this time should be fairly soft but should not brown.
- Then add to the pan, cut into thin onion rings.
- Again cover with a lid and continue to fry for another 4-5 minutes until the onions soften, after salt and mix well.
- Vzbey eggs, mix them with potatoes and onions.
- On a clean heated pan pour vegetable oil and put the egg-potato mixture.
- Constantly stirred while the contents of the pan begin to set.
- Cover the pan with a lid and roast on medium heat for five minutes, the bottom surface of the omelette should be well browned.
- Then turn the tortilla. Again cover with a lid and roast for about five minutes, and the second side is well brown.
- Serve Spanish tortilla can be hot immediately after cooking or cooled as a snack.