- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 12 people
- February 28, 2016
Surprise all the guests at the party of your child.
One bite and all your dreams will come true! This treat, inspired by the red Apple of the Evil Queen offered snow white, easy to prepare and the best way to add bright color to your party in style of a fairy tale about snow white and the seven dwarfs.Print
Red apples for Snow white
- 3 tablespoons butter,
- 10 ounces (1 ounce 28,35 g) marshmallow
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal,
- red food gel
- average or thin straws,
- green mastic.
- In a large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and 1 tablespoon of red dye and mix until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add rice flakes and mix until seated with melted marshmallows and dye.
- Slightly moistened hands form balls quickly. Create the shape of a red Apple with a little more weight in the upper part and with a dent in the top middle. This will be the place to stalk.
- Repeat this process until you use the whole mass.
- Break off a piece a 2 inch straw and put