- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 4 people
- February 14, 2016
A tasty and quick recipe you can make at home – perfect for a snack with the kids.
- 2 ripe avocadoes, halved, stoned, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 red birds-eye chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Pita chips, to serve
- Combine the avocado, tomato, onion, chilli and lime juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately with pita chips, if desired.