Dinner ready in 40 minutes! Enjoy these yummy calzones made using pork, ham and Pillsbury® Grands!® frozen buttermilk or southern style biscuits – a delightful meal.
- 2 Pillsbury™ Grands!™ frozen buttermilk or southern style biscuits (from 25-oz bag)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 oz sliced pork (from deli)
- 2 oz sliced ham (from deli)
- 4 round dill pickle slices, well drained
- 2 tablespoons shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place biscuits on microwavable plate. Microwave uncovered on Medium (50%) 30 to 45 seconds, turning over halfway through microwave time. (Biscuits should still be cold for easier handling.) Press and stretch each biscuit into 6-inch round.
- In small bowl, stir mustard and mayonnaise until smooth. Spread mustard mixture on each round to within 1/2 inch of edge. Arrange pork and ham slices over mustard mixture to within 1/2 inch of edge, folding if necessary. Top each round with two pickle slices; sprinkle with cheese. Brush egg around edge of biscuit rounds. Fold dough over filling; press edges with fork to seal. Brush with egg; sprinkle with onion.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.