A traditional starter dish infused with the tastes of Italy – perfect with warmed bread.
- 3 different types of salami, about 12 slices of each
- 6 thin slices of prosciutto
- black olives
- Italian rustic bread, warmed
- olive oil, to drizzle
- cracked black pepper, to sprinkle
- Arrange the salami on a large platter. Loosely drape the prosciutto in a separate pile. Put the black olives in a bowl, in the centre. Serve with thick slices of the warmed bread, drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with cracked black pepper.