- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 15 people
- March 26, 2016
Cookies for the brine: Lenten recipe with nuts.
If you suddenly delayed the brine after eating canned or pickled cucumbers or tomatoes, do not rush to pour, and the original use for baking. I hope Lenten cookies on brine appeal to all your family.
It is important that the brine taken for vegetable biscuit, not too salty, then in the finished product is not felt neither his taste nor smell. For such cookies will fit and cucumber, and cabbage, and even tomato and zucchini pickle.Print
Cookies for the brine: Lenten recipe with nuts
- 250 ml of brine,
- 70 g walnuts,
- 200 ml of refined sunflower oil,
- 500 g flour,
- 200 g of sugar,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar,
- 1 teaspoon soda,
- a pinch of salt.
- Walnuts Obsesi slightly in the pan, peel from the husk and grind in a blender.
- In a bowl, put vegetable oil, brine, sugar, vanilla sugar and mix. Add sifted flour with soda, nuts and knead the dough. The consistency of the batter should be heavy, soft, oily and slightly flabby.
- From the test, bring a tablespoon of small pieces, take them into balls, forming cookies, and put on a floured baking sheet.
- Lenten cookies on brine baked in a preheated 180°C oven for 15 minutes. It turns out crispy toasted biscuit, inside is a little loose, but the next day it dries up.
- The finished cookies in the brine is neatly laid out on a plate. It can be sprinkled with powdered sugar. Give Lenten biscuits with tea, kvass or berry juice.