- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 8 people
- April 28, 2016
Cuban Taco Boats™.
Miami’s crazy nightlife, warm beaches and delicious Cuban sandwiches are 3 things that make the Miami culture. Can’t afford a plane ticket down south? Try this take on Cuban sandwiches by toasting in Taco Boats™.Print
Cuban Taco Boats™
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ soft flour tortillas
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced cooked roast pork
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced cooked ham
- 24 slices dill pickle chips
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (2 oz)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with foil.
- For each boat, spread 1/4 teaspoon mustard evenly inside boat. Layer pork, ham, 3 pickles chips and 1 tablespoon cheese in each boat; fold layers to fit inside boats, if necessary. Press boats to flatten in half firmly with palm of hand; secure with toothpick. Place flattened boats on cookie sheet. Generously brush melted butter on top and bottom of each boat.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, brushing with additional butter halfway through, until light brown and cheese is melted inside. Remove toothpicks, and serve immediately.