- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 5 people
- March 5, 2016
Lazy dumplings with cottage cheese.
Prepare lazy dumplings with cottage cheese by the very simple recipe
Taste lazy dumplings with cottage cheese – so neutral and versatile dish that it will fit well and will set off any filler and sour cream, and honey, and seasonal berries.
By the way, crude lazy dumplings with cottage cheese you can prepare in advance and store in the freezer for a week or more.Print
Lazy dumplings with cottage cheese
- 400 g of the enemy,
- 200 g flour,
- 2 eggs,
- 2 tablespoons of sugar,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar,
- a pinch of salt.
- Run it by the cottage cheese through a sieve, to get rid of possible lumps and improve its structure.
- RUB the egg with sugar and vanilla sugar and connect with cottage cheese.
- Connect the sifted flour with the salt, and gradually adding it to the cheese, knead the dough. It should be tender and slightly sticky.
- The dough for convenience, divide into several parts. Sprinkle the work surface with flour and roll the dough into sausages. Cut small pieces of dough – it would be lazy dumplings with cottage cheese.
- Vari lazy dumplings in a little salted boiling water for 3 minutes after they float. Take out with a slotted spoon, add a knob of butter and serve hot.
- Lazy dumplings with cottage cheese serve with sour cream, yogurt, jelly, honey, condensed milk, jam or berries.