- Easy Recipes
- March 31, 2016
Marinated tofu kebabs.
A vegetarian alternative to meat kebabs using marinated tofu and fresh thyme.Print
Marinated tofu kebabs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 200g pack tofu (firm), drained and cut into 12 cubes
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 courgettes, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- n a non-metallic bowl, mix together the oil, vinegar, garlic and thyme.
- Add the tofu to the bowl, coat in the marinade and set aside for at least 10 minutes. Soak the wooden skewers in water to stop them burning.
- Thread the marinated tofu and remaining ingredients alternately onto the skewers and cook over a medium grill for about 10 minutes until they begin to char, turning occasionally.