- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 2 people
- March 1, 2016
Recipe of baked fish with vegetables.
We have selected the most diet and light vegetables, which combine perfectly with the mackerel and are especially delicious when baking. Juicy green beans, tender broccoli and a whole bunch of spices accented with incomparable special taste of mackerel, and legumes will add a feeling of satiety.Print
Recipe of baked fish with vegetables
- 2 mackerel,
- 1 onion,
- 1 carrot,
- 300 g broccoli,
- 300 g green beans,
- 1 Bank of canned white beans,
- 1 chili pepper,
- 0.5 lemon,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Bay leaves,
- ground coriander to taste
- the ground mixture of peppers to taste,
- salt to taste.
- Mackerel unfreeze, cleanse from head, spine, entrails and cut into pieces.
- A little salt, pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice and leave for 10 minutes.
- Onions finely cut. Carrots cut into cubes. Broccoli disassemble on inflorescences. Green beans cut in small pieces. Finely slice the chili pepper.
- Saut? onions and carrots in oil 5 minutes.
- Place roasted vegetables in a parchment-covered baking pan. They put broccoli and green beans. Salt and pepper.
- Put the mackerel on top, sprinkle with spices and chili pepper, sprinkle with olive oil. Wrap the parchment envelope.
- Send mackerel with vegetables in a preheated 200°C oven for 10 minutes. Then reduce the temperature to 170°C and cook the mackerel for another 7 minutes.
- Give cooked mackerel with vegetables hot with canned beans as a side dish.