- March 30, 2016
The recipe for a delicious homemade soup with meatballs.
One of the most popular first courses home made dishes soup with meatballs. How to cook this soup should know every woman.Print
The recipe for a delicious homemade soup with meatballs
- 300–400 g minced meat
- 2–2,5 liters of water or vegetable broth
- 3 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1–2 cloves of garlic
- 2–3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- For a tasty meatball soup, use beef of excellent quality, a little salt and pepper, carefully mix.
- Using wet hands form small meatballs – meatballs with a diameter of 1.5 centimeters.
- Over medium heat bring to a boil a pot of water.
- Put the meatballs into the water, take off the formed when boiling foam and reduce the flame so that the water boiling is minimal.
- The cleared potato we shall cut very large pieces. Add in the broth and boil until cooked potatoes.
- Peel the vegetables, carrot grate, onion finely cut.
- Pan with oil heat up well, add the vegetables and fry them stirring so that the onions become slightly transparent, and a Golden carrot.
- Grind the garlic and put the ready vegetables in the pan, mix.
- Add Zagorka in a saucepan with broth, bring to a boil and immediately turn off.
- Cover soup with a lid, let it infuse for 10-15 minutes – taste will be more intense.
- Don’t forget to sprinkle with chopped herbs when serving!