- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 55 mins
- 6 people
- February 27, 2016
Baked potato with avocado sauce.
We usually prepare potatoes? Well, boil, fry, make mashed potatoes or in a particularly ceremonial version bake with rosemary. Try to make a bit of variety.
Baked potato with avocado sauce
- 700 g potatoes with thin skin
- 2-2,5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground dried garlic
- medium bunch of parsley
- sea salt, freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large avocado
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 60 ml olive oil
- salt, freshly ground black pepper
For the sauce:
- Wash the potatoes well with a brush. Put in a saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil. Season with salt, reduce heat and cook until tender, 20-25 min.
- While cooking the potatoes, prepare the sauce. Cut avocado in half and remove the bone. Clean the fruit and cut it into several parts. Peel the garlic and place in the bowl of a blender together with avocado. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper and pur?e. A thin stream pour the olive oil, whisking sauce until smooth.
- Drain the potatoes and leave it for 10 minutes to dry.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C. Place the potatoes on a large lightly greased baking sheet. Take a glass and push bottom on each potato until it cracks. Drizzle each potato about 1 tsp. of oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper and dried garlic.
- Put the pan in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the potatoes are covered with a crispy Golden crust.
- Remove potatoes from oven and sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and freshly ground pepper. Pour the avocado sauce and serve immediately to the table.