- March 5, 2016
Recipe pork pineapple under
We offer you to regale their guests with fragrant pork meat in a frame of exotic fruit.
Recipe pork pineapple under the
- 1,5 kg of pork (back),
- 300 ml of light beer,
- 300 g canned pineapple (rings),
- 50 g of melted butter,
- 1 teaspoon sugar,
- 1 tablespoon flour,
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger,
- 1 teaspoon clove Bud,
- 0.5 tsp ground coriander,
- 0.5 tsp of paprika,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Meat wash, put in a saucepan, pour the beer, add some spices and salt. Over high heat bring to a boil, then lower the fire and the carcass to simmer under lid for 1 hour. Get the meat from the pan and let it cool slightly.
- On the surface of the meat make neat cuts, each of which insert on clove buds. Wrap the meat in foil. Bake in a preheated 180°C oven for 30-40 minutes.
- In butter fry flour until Golden brown. Then add sugar, pineapple, ginger, remaining spices and some salt. Pour juice from pineapples (not more than half a Cup) and chipati another 10 minutes.
- With grilled meat take off the foil, the fields of the sauce and put on top of the pineapple slices. Bake in oven for another 20 minutes.