- March 27, 2016
Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes.
Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes – a healthy and delicious side dish that is full of flavor and takes just minutes to prepare. Paleo, Whole30, gluten free and vegan.
Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 2 medium size sweet potatoes, cut into 1” cubes
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, chopped (or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary)
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees with the rack in the upper third. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and toss to coat the sweet potatoes evenly. Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, until the sweet potatoes are golden brown. You don’t need to toss the sweet potatoes while they’re roasting.
- Serve warm.