- March 18, 2016
Sausage With Grilled Vegetables Recipe.
Can’t decide which vegetables you want for dinner tonight? Have them all at once! This recipe is the barbecue equivalent of a one-pan stir-fry dinner: a big pile of mixed vegetables in a grill basket, plus some sausages out on the grill proper. The grill basket keeps your vegetables all together and lets you branch out beyond things that are big enough to put straight on the grill, so you can experiment with all kinds of different vegetables instead of just the classics like asparagus and eggplant.Print
Sausage With Grilled Vegetables Recipe
- 6 big sausages;
- 2 bell peppers, chopped;
- 1 cauliflower, chopped;
- 1 lb. asparagus, chopped;
- 2 tomatoes, quartered;
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, minced;
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme, minced;
- 2 tbsp. olive oil;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- In a bowl, combine the vegetables, olive oil, basil, and thyme. Give everything a good stir and season to taste.
- Place the vegetables in a grill basket and cook on the grill for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Grill the sausages for 8 to 10 minutes on the preheated grill.
- Slice the sausages, mix with the vegetables, and serve.