- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- 16 people
- May 7, 2016
Pizza Roll Bundt Cake.
Bundt cake gone savory with this fun spin on a monkey bread-style cheesy pizza roll cake. Topped with pizza sauce “frosting” and Parmesan “sugar,” pizza and bundt cake lovers alike will go wild for this one.Print
Pizza Roll Bundt Cake
- 2 bags (19.8 oz each) pepperoni frozen pizza snacks
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (16 oz)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil, as desired
- Heat oven to 425°F. Bake pizza snacks as directed on bags; set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray. Place 20 baked pizza snacks in pan; sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese; repeat 3 times, ending with last cup of mozzarella cheese. Bake about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and starting to brown around edge.
- Cool 10 minutes. Use metal spatula to loosen edges, and place heatproof plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Tap bottom of pan, and remove. In microwavable bowl, cover and microwave pizza sauce on High 20 to 30 seconds or until warm.
- Top cake with pizza sauce to look like frosting; top with Parmesan cheese and basil. Cut with serrated knife; serve warm.