- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 2 people
- April 29, 2016
Turkey Pesto Sandwiches for Two.
Super easy biscuit sandwiches with only a couple of fresh ingredients!
Turkey Pesto Sandwiches for Two
- 2 frozen buttermilk or southern style biscuits (from 25-oz bag)
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto
- 2 oz sliced smoked turkey
- 1 medium plum (Roma) tomato, sliced
- 1 slice provolone cheese, cut into quarters
- Heat oven to 375°F. Bake biscuits as directed on bag. Cool 2 minutes; split each in half.
- To serve, spread pesto on cut sides of each biscuit. Top each with turkey, tomato and cheese, then with other biscuit half.