- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 5 people
- October 5, 2016
Ready to eat in only 15 minutes, our golden brown Zesty Zucchini Corn Cakes are the perfect choice for a tasty side or vegetarian brunch option.
Zesty Zucchini Corn Cakes
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup Green Giant™ Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn (from 12-oz bag), thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Vegetable oil for cooking, if desired
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Fresh basil sprigs, if desired
- In large bowl, stir together zucchini, corn, onion, egg, Bisquick mix, milk, salt and pepper.
- Grease griddle or skillet with oil, or use nonstick griddle; heat over medium heat (350°F). For each corn cake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve corn cakes topped with sour cream and tomatoes. Garnish with basil.